"My House shall be a House of Prayer for ALL People."
Holy Angels National Catholic Church is an independent Catholic Community. All are welcome to participate in our celebration of God's love.
Simply put, to live and share the Love of God. We believe that God so loved the World that God sent Jesus among us, and that Jesus came not to condemn but that we might be united with God in an unbreakable bond of Love. Our core message is based on the awesome reality of the forgiveness of God. That who we are is more important to God than anything we have done or said, or will ever do or say. God's forgiveness in complete and unconditional, and that is what we proclaim and celebrate!
Our Sunday celebrations are in the tradition of the Catholic Mass: we sing hymns of praise, listen to the readings of the Word of God from Scripture and celebrate the Eucharistic feast. Our Communion table is open to all, for we believe that the Eucharist is not a reward for being good, but that which we need to become better. None of us are worthy on our own to come to this table, but in the Love of God all are invited regardless of our view of self. This is God;s table of Love, and you have a seat at this table.
OUR BELIEFS IN BULLET POINTS
- God is Love, and in love God created the world and all God created (including us) is good.
- God sent Jesus as one of us so that the relationship between God and humankind could be restored.
- Jesus freely gave his life for us for the forgiveness of our sins.
- That Jesus rose from the dead and has promised to us everlasting life.
- That God has sent the Spirit among us so that we might live as the children of God.
- That through the Church God has given us the Sacraments as ways to obtain and celebrate God's grace in our lives.
- That these sacraments of God's grace are open to all regardless of gender, gender identity or orientation.
- That all are called to live in the love of God and community.
The National Catholic church of north america
Holy Angels is the Mother Church for the National Catholic Church of America. Click on the link for more information on the National Church.